Monday, December 9, 2013

Busy as Ever and LOVING IT

Hello Dear World, 

Every week you learn a lot on the mission. Sometimes, I selfishly was a bit of a reprieve, and it seems that God then teaches me EVEN more. Let me tell you all about what I've learned this week.

1. Studying diligence and then truly becoming diligent is amazing and exhausting and lovely. My mind is constantly running. I honestly can't stop. I'm writing thank you's while we're eating lunch, getting out of bed to write down to do's and people's names that I can't get out of my head, and praying with any free moment I have. I went to take a 20 minute nap last week on P-day...I ended up laying there praying for the people we were seeing that night and finally receiving an answer to what we could teach one of our investigators. So the lesson here...JUST DON'T STOP. There's no time to waste. And I can nap in a year anyway haha.


2. I no longer remember famous people's names,  bands, movies, TV shows. People are now constantly saying, "You've been out too long, but Vine is..." Strangely enough, it makes me heart happy to know I'm out of the loop. I'm officially a missionary.


3. There's a HUGE difference between praying, and praying with real faith and desire and SHOOT. My companion doesn't spend as much time emailing as I do....so I have to run. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL. But side note: HAROON CAME TO CHURCH (that Muslim man I told you about). I've never been so shocked in my whole life. I want to cry and dance and run all at once. God's work is pushing forward.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS SEASON =)

P.S. If you could share my miracle blog on your Facebook walls that would be greatly appreciated! That's the only way it's going to be seen by the world =) LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment