Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nice and Simple

To keep it nice and simple....

Transfers are here once again! I have a darling new companion starting tomorrow named Sister Petramalo! I really do love having companions. It's one of my favorite things about the mission. These incredible sisters teach me so much.

This week I got to go on a trade off in Lake Butler and do some service with the lovely Wades and hug Ganeene. I also got to finally eat ALLIGATOR and Kangaroo!! And we gave my favorite training of all time about developing a relationship with Christ at missionary leadership council. I'm not really a crier when I feel the spirit...at least since being in my mission. But as I bore my testimony of my Savior and how my mission
has brought me so much closer to Him, I got more than a tad choked up in front of the entire mission leadership council. I seriously love my mission. More than I will ever be able to convey. Helping others develop a relationship with Christ, and in turn developing that relationship for myself, is the best work in the world.

Love you, 
Sister Hutchins

p.s. I Follow Him, the event on Facebook already has 50k invited! Will you join us and then invite your friends to join with us as well?! We can't wait for August 16th! This really is the perfect event for the South and all these Christ-loving people. Here's the link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment