Monday, February 24, 2014

Current Thoughts and Loves (w/ pictures!!)

This is going to be one of those weekly blogs in which SO much has happened that I won't even know where to begin or what to say. From transfers, to new gators (what we call investigators in Florida-don't you LOVE it?), to miracles up the wazoo, to the fact that I actually say "Y'all" now (officially), to the most spirit filled days of my mission thus far...there's getting to be too much to share. Here's the update anyway-

Currently Praying for: our dear sisters we are serving this transfer. We've been praying and praying about how to best serve them over the next 6 weeks and REVELATION has been coming. We've decided what sisters out here need the most...is a whole lotta love. Can't even wait to step it up with some of these new ideas and goals.
Currently Grateful for: Sister Call. I will never be able to express what an answer to prayer she was for me. Especially at this point on my mission. She helped me become so much more of the person I want to be. Fam bam....just be ready for me to talk about her for the rest of my life.

Currently Looking forward to: THE STARLING'S BAPTISM THIS SATURDAY. Yes, that darling family is getting baptized. Well, 4 of the 7 so far. Miracles are ABOUNDING. Just get ready for next week's post...it's going to be the detailed story of their conversion. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK.
Currently Stunned that: A year ago tomorrow, I was opening my call to Jacksonville Florida...and now look where I am! Me + a trainer + Lake Butler = the mission life. I never would have guessed it, but I honestly couldn't be happier to be right here, right now. 

p.s. Brother Rusty Shout Out-Just in case you are SOMEHOW reading this too- I adore you and your wife. Thanks for being our home away from home.



No comments:

Post a Comment