Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

So I do believe a gratitude list is in order! Today I am grateful for:

1. Cheesy, spiritual, lovely, supportive emails and friends that make me tear up. It's official...I'm becoming a crier. I don't care who knows it-I love you all.

2. Finding a family to teach this week! They are incredible. They are from Afghanistan, Muslim, and have incredible faith. We are going there tonight for a Family Home Evening. We're praying and fasting for them to see the truth and happiness we have to share!

3. New, clean, beautiful planners to decorate, scribble in, and eventually destroy...because without fail my planner always finds a puddle before the end of transfers.

4. Scarves I bought in Jerusalem. Thanks for inspiring me to buy them Hanny.

5. Panera. Sister Hibpshman and I had a companionship thanksgiving meal there yesterday. It was magical. Thanks for the gift card madre!

6. Music. How I've found so many answers to prayers through music lately is beyond me, but I am SO grateful for the power of it.

7. I AM STAYING IN TIMUQUANA FOR ANOTHER TRANSFER. Woot woot woot woot. I wasn't ready to leave these people. And there are quite a few that would be like starting a good book and then setting it down...if I were to have been transferred. Hallelujah for President Craig's start to having missionaries serving in an area for 6-9 months.

8. I'm strangely grateful for the excitement of new technology coming our way. Rumor is....we may be getting ours in JANUARY. What?!?

9. My Savior Jesus Christ. Words cannot express my appreciation, love, and awe at all He has done for me.

10. YOU. Yep, I said it. I love you. Thanks for being in my life darling friends and family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

P.S. Funny quote for the week that we are still embarrassingly giggling over: "Oh my word, I haven't been this nervous since I had to tell a boy I liked him." Oh the joys of some pressure-filled phone calls with investigators. Thank goodness we're on missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment