Monday, March 10, 2014

Tidbits and Hairy Business (w/ Picture!)

Hello World! We're officially past halfway and immersed back in the work again. Oh how I love this life. I can't wait to do missionary work for the rest of my life.
Favorite Tidbits of the Week:

This March 12th Miracle Status Event is my favorite thing in the whole world. The more I pray for divine inspiration about online missionary work, the more ideas come. And no matter how many ideas crash and burn, God knows we're trying our hardest. I have a really good feeling about things to come.

I HEART MY SISTERS. Lake City Zone. Is it weird that we all wore blue? Hope not...we planned it for our picture. Gotta love sister unity =) Zone meetings are my favorite.
We taught a youth Sunday school class this week and challenged the youth to hand out a Book of Mormon to someone in the next two weeks. These youth are STUDS.

Personal Revelatory moments are about the best moments in the whole world. I could spend hours of my knees if we had the time. I've never before realized how much Heavenly Father has been trying to answer my prayers all my life...and I just haven't been paying enough attention.

Have I told you my companion is an almost Olympian? She won the National Lugeing Competition in 2003 at 13 years old!! Not only that, but she's a college soccer player. Aka...we are exercising fanatics each morning. We wake up at 6...not even 6:30 and get to work. P-days are plank days....Even laughing hurts. I LOVE it. And sometimes I have to pray a little extra hard each morning when we wake up that I'll survive.

Sorry this email is a bit scattered, I'm multi-tasking on Facebook and trying to get the word out about this Miracle Event still. If you haven't joined it already....you should! And you should invite your friends!! LOVE IT. And I sure LOVE you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/817563478259782/?ref=br_tf

p.s. Did I ever tell you I finally got a haircut? But not just any kind of hair cut...but an 8 dollar one? Let's just say it wasn't the best decision of my life. I have layers that are....I don't even have the word for it....not the cutest. I'll be letting those bad boys grow out-that's for sure. Fingers crossed my hair looks a little bit more normal in 9 months haha. Common sense lesson for the week: Don't ever get your hair cut at a place named Hairy Business. No matter how much it makes you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment